13th June 2013, 02:28 PM
priyabratapanda

Which is better between MSc Geophysics and MSc Physics?

Which is better msc geophysics or msc physics?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in ISRO after my MCA?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in IIT for M.Sc Geophysics course for F.Y.B.Sc pursuing candidate?
  3. Which is better between MSc Geophysics and MSc Physics?
  4. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  5. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  6. When is the BHU MSc physics and geophysics entrance exam?
  7. Question papers of BHU MSc Geophysics?
  8. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  9. Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for M.Sc Applied Geophysics if completed B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry as main subjects?
  11. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  12. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  13. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  14. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  15. How can I apply for MSc chemistry or MSc Physics in Kerala or Karnataka? What is the cutoff marks?
  16. Salary package of MSc Tech with Geophysics in BHU? In which university is the salary package the highest in MSc Tech with Geophysics?
  17. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics? -- [New]
  18. Which is better between MSc Physics and MSc Mathematics?
3rd August 2015, 11:34 AM
Arjunkapooryadav

Default Re: Which is better between MSc Geophysics and MSc Physics?

JOBS:

Data Analyst

Geophysis

Bank Manager

Engineering Post es

Scientist Post es

Company Manager

Own Businesses

Geophysicist

Private Sector Jobs

Medical Officer

Junior Technical Superintendent

Salary packages are offered on the basis of work experience and performance of the candidate.The job position will help candidate to earn salary up to Rs. 39100/- per month with a grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.

Companies:
Elliott Geophysics

Infotech

Hind Geophysical Services Pvt. Ltd

Fugro Survey (India) Pvt. Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?