4th January 2012, 06:26 PM
balamri

Which is a better course between MBA and MSc Physics?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am balasubramanian doin BSc Physics(general).Can u please tell me which is a better course to choose between MBA an MSc Physics.Also I learn Carnatic music and play Mridangam.As i hav so much interest in tat field i need a better Educational background for me. Its so tough to take a decision being in this situation.Please help me!!!!

4th February 2012, 11:47 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better course between MBA and MSc Physics?

MBA is offered in several streams and MSc in Physics in a master degree course for Physics. Both have their own importance and are equally good. It is for you to analyze what you want to study so that you can make a stable and successful career out of it. Whether you opt for MBA or MSc Physics or a career in music it is very important to note that what interests you should be pursued so that you can enjoy your job latter on when you start working.
14th February 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hii i m persuing bsc2nd yr... par muje samj nii aa rha iske bad kya karu .... bcz i get only 60% in all sem.. soo plz help wt i do after bsc...
12th June 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

can i apply in msc maths my subject was in bsc is maths physics and stats?
17th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

it is a right choice to do m.sc in physics plz replay me and after that will i get a good career and higher salary,,,plz tell me i have a big tension?
25th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

which is the good option after BSc biotech, MSc or MBA
25th February 2013, 05:56 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Well,
As everyone say MBA has More advantage and scope in India and Out of India anywhere.

Best branch for MBA Course
Finance,Marketing,HR,IT(has more scope)
Here are some where more demand of MBA :-
25th February 2013, 08:59 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

M.B.A - Master in Business Administration

I Would Recommend you to go for M.B.A,

As I think M.B.A Has far much better scope than Msc - Physics.
Also After completing your MBA, you can apply for a large no. of fields.
Also A high preference is given o an MBA qualified candidate for the post.
There are large no. of Jobs available for a MBA qualified candidate in both private and public sector.

If you opt for Msc - Physics, you are eft with only two options..
either Apply for A post of Lecturer in Any Institute (as most of does Do) or go for higher studies i.e. PhD. You may also apply for a no. of government jobs but posts available are very less.

All The Best for Your Future.
25th February 2013, 09:36 PM
sonyalex
Member+

Hi Friends..............

Now a days there are so many MBA students are there & they are doing nothing up to now because the strength of MBA Holders is increasing and the growth of MBA students is decreasing so as per the present situation you should be better to do MSc Physics........... as per my opinion.......so you should try your level best............

Good Luck..........
25th February 2013, 09:38 PM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the good option after BSc biotech, MSc or MBA
Hi,

Biotechnology, being an interdisciplinary subject with diverse areas ofstudy, its procedures apply themselves to a wide range of fields. Some of the fields of specialization are Molecular Biology; Microbiology; Biochemistry; Biophysics; Botany and so on. Options you have are go infor a PG diploma in Bioinformatics. You could even opt for a course in IPR/Clinical research. A MBA also can be a option. For M.Sc you needto qualify the combined selection test for a number of universities held by JNU, New Delhi. Few colleges offering M.Sc in Delhi are Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, University of Delhi, Delhi, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. Few other colleges are: Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi, Central University, Hyderabad; Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyala, Indore; G.B. Pant University of Agriculture& Technology, Pant Nagar, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla; Punjab University, Chandigarh; Punjabi University, Paitiala. If youare interested in research or teaching profession, M.Sc Chemistry is a good choice. After the completion of the course, you can take the NET exam, where you can opt for a Ph.D or lectureship. You can also directly approach research organisations and educational institutions for employment. If you are interested in management field than go in for MBA. In terms of salary package andcareer growth B.Sc (Life sciences) followed byMBA will prove to be much better. After MBA you can look for job openings in sectors like pharma & healthcare, hospital, clinical laboratories, biochemical, food and water industries or public sector and government health organisations. It is important for you to choose a course on the basis of your interests, aptitude, skills and motivation. Revert with details regarding your area of interest, Strength, experience etc for us to help you in a better way

Good Luck...
26th February 2013, 08:48 AM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by balamri View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am balasubramanian doin BSc Physics(general).Can u please tell me which is a better course to choose between MBA an MSc Physics.Also I learn Carnatic music and play Mridangam.As i hav so much interest in tat field i need a better Educational background for me. Its so tough to take a decision being in this situation.Please help me!!!!
Both are good enough.As MBA is Masters in Bussiness Administration and if you do it then you will get placed into the corporate sector and if you go for Msc then you can get placed into some good education institutions.

For MBA you need to crack CAT and for Msc you need to crack the exam conducted by universities for admission into it and moreover where you are more interested you can choose that field.
5th April 2013, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir. . . . . .i'm cmpleted my bsc(com). Now i want job in next 3yr's. . . . . .so which is the best course to do. . . .plz tel me sir am very confusing
5th October 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the opportunities after passing msc physics with 73% marks in bank field?
19th February 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course in between MBA and M.sc physics hons. , i m nt interested in teaching line ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?