18th June 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do chemical and polymer engineering from BIT Mesra or Chemical Engineering from UICET, Chandigarh? What is the starting package?

is it better to do chemical and polymer engineering from BIT mesra or chemical engineering from UICET, chandigarh?what are their starting packages?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  3. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  4. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  6. Starting salary package after diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  7. Which stream is better among production engineering, Chemical, Polymer Engineering or Civil Engineering?
  8. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  9. What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?
  10. Which is a better college between USCT and UICET?
  11. Is chemical engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  13. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities? -- [New]
  14. How can I apply for 6 months training in chemical industry?
  15. Can I apply for IES exam while pursuing chemical engineering from UICET 1st year?
  16. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  17. Is chemical engineering good for ladies? What is the starting salary for B.Tech chemical engineers
  18. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
15th April 2015, 01:27 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it better to do chemical and polymer engineering from BIT Mesra or Chemical Engineering from UICET, Chandigarh? What is the starting package?

There is no comparison in both these two streams because both are very reputed courses and the Polymer engineering is very reputed and available only in very few collages of India while in chemical engineering study includes of all matters of polymers and petrochemical and includes complete study of chemicals.

So i would like to suggest that you have to select the stream in which you are most interest and where you can give your best and can do something better than others and something new Because where a person can do something new he can get the best career and salary package in that field.

So i would like to suggest you that you have to select your interested field and get admission in that and also i can tell you some other top collage and universities for these courses-

Chemical engg. collages-

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttarakhand

>> Arni University, Kangra
Himachel prsdesh

>> Amrita school of engineering, Coimbatore
Tamil Nadu

>> ABV- Indian institute of information technology and management, Gawalior
Madhya pradesh

>> Indian institute of technology,New Delhi

>> Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
Uttar Pradesh

Collages offers polymer engineering are-

>> University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun
Uttrakhand

>> Apex group of institution, Jaipur
Rajasthan

>> Asia pacific institute of information technology, Panipat
Haryana

>> Anna University, Chennai
Tamil Nadu

These are the collage and universities for these courses but the university of petroleum and energy in Dehradun for both courses is best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?