10th August 2011, 06:50 PM
jbsingh

What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?

I am doing chemical engineering from BIT mesra. what is future scope of the branch and is this institution is good for such branch. what placement history of this institution. I like to do MBA form any of IIM institution will this branch will help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  2. Is it better to do chemical and polymer engineering from BIT Mesra or Chemical Engineering from UICET, Chandigarh? What is the starting package?
  3. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  4. Admission in BIT Mesra Mechanical through AIEEE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  6. What is the future scope of M.A. in History?
  7. Fee structure specifying tuition fees separately for B.Tech Computer Science from BIT Mesra? -- [New]
  8. Difference between CSE at BIT Mesra and Computer Engineering in DTU? Which is the best for the course?
  9. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  10. What should be done after B.A in History? Future scope of MBA after completing B.A in History?
  11. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  12. How many times SCRA exam is conducted in a year?
  13. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  14. List of the colleges for which I am eligible after scoring 267 score
  15. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  16. What is the admission procedure for BIT Mesra?
  17. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  18. What is the scope in future after passing 12th standard if i choose Chemical Engineering?
15th March 2012, 11:48 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?

hi dear,

Various branches of Chemical Engineering are:-

-Biotechnology
-Ceramics
-Environmental Engineering
-Nanotechnologies
-Plastics & Polymers

some of the colleges offering Chemical Engineering are:-

-IIT Delhi
-IIT Guwahathi
-Bits pilani
23rd July 2014, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?

i am doing B Tech with IT branch from IIEST Shibpur . Is it a better decision ? What is its placement record ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?