25th May 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad?

m student persuing TE mech..
i wanted 2 ask if its better to do MS o MBA after ma degree?
also.. z it advisable to do MS from abroad o in india...
m really confused where will i hv bright future.. n which path i shud select.. pls advise..

30th May 2011, 07:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad?

Both are good courses. However, if you are looking for an immediate job after post graduation, it is good to pursue MBA. The required qualification for the program is a graduation with good marks from a recognized institute. Aspirants must clear the entrance exam with good percentage of marks. You can work in India and abroad after the completion of the course.
13th July 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it better to do MS or MBA after degree? Is it advisable to do MS in India or abroad?

is it better to do MS ,MBA or ME after engg...plse sayy
reply as soon as u can...m in great need.....
20th July 2011, 01:41 PM
abhi789
Banned

i will suggest you to go for abroad.
20th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

after degree i need a job ..then in which field i have to choose?
m in great need....
8th August 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

AFTER IT GRADUATION I CAN DO IT ENEGEANEERING WITH (65%)
19th October 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

what are the languages required to join in any software company???????????????????????????????????????????
22nd November 2011, 11:14 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

if u want to earn money then u should do MBA and if u want to do deep study then u should do MS. And it would be advantage to do it from abroad.
26th February 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in computer science. Now i want to do mba. Which field of mba will suit me better?
6th July 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing B.Tech Information Technology (82%). I need to do MS in Information Systems.
Can I do it in India(IIM) or in Australia(University of Melbourne.?
Which one will be better.?Will it be possible for me to get a job in India if I pursue my MS degree in Australia.?
Pls Suggest me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?