14th March 2016, 03:02 PM
sahana madan

Which is a better option between CBSE and State PUC Board to get children admitted in some of the top engineering colleges of Karnataka?

Also is it necessary to get children IITJEE coaching as an integrated course offered with the school curriculum itself if they have to get into Karnataka Engineering colleges after 2 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study in 12th CBSE being a PUC-1 Karnataka State Board student?
  2. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  3. How may I get guidance for PUC Science admission in Karnataka state college?
  4. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. What are the top chemical engineering colleges in karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission for engineer after passing 12th with 49%
  9. Which Board is better among CBSE and Karnataka State Board for Higher Secondary Education? Coaching classes for JEE Advanced in Karnataka?
  10. PUC science residential colleges in Karnataka?
  11. Can I switch back to CBSE board in 12th?
  12. Should I change board from CBSE to State Board if seeking to prepare for JEE?
  13. How to get admission in government college without giving PMT?
  14. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  15. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  16. Is it possible to take admission in Karnataka State Board if discontinued 11th CBSE?
  17. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  18. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
14th March 2016, 11:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option between CBSE and State PUC Board to get children admitted in some of the top engineering colleges of Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahana madan View Post
Also is it necessary to get children IITJEE coaching as an integrated course offered with the school curriculum itself if they have to get into Karnataka Engineering colleges after 2 years?
Both the boards have their own importance and standards for framing the intellectual mind of a student.

However, if you wish that your ward should get admission in decent engineering college through IIT-JEE (now JEE Advanced).

Then, you must admit your child in a CBSE Board School.

Just because the syllabus of entrance exams like JEE Main and JEE Advanced is entirely based on CBSE curriculum.

So, it would be easier to cope up with the syllabus while preparing for entrance exams.

For getting admission to top institutions like IITs, your ward have to crack JEE Advanced Exam.

And to appear for this exam, JEE Main Exam should be qualified first.

Some of the books that you may refer for preparation are:

AIEEE Topic-wise Solved Papers: Must for JEE Mains to be Conducted by CBSE (2002-12) (Paperback)
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2015)
Price: Rs. 135

Score More JEE Main Test Series Pack: 10 Mock Tests on Latest Syllabus & Pattern (Paperback)
Author: AIETS Experts
Price: Rs. 599

JEE Main 2015: Mathematics Crash Course 1st Edition (Paperback)
Author: TMH
Price: Rs. 299
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?