26th May 2015, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Government Jobs in Thermal plants after B.Tech in EEE branch? Any other course required for the same?

to be placed in a gonrnment jobs like thermal plants or in any eee my branch related jobs any examinations are available, if it is available will it be compulsory to do any extra courses?

26th May 2015, 12:33 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Government Jobs in Thermal plants after B.Tech in EEE branch? Any other course required for the same?

You can apply for the Entrance exams conducting by Zenco and Transco , to get placed in Thermal power plants. Generally , Transco and Zenco will recruit EEE graduates every year by conducting Entrance exams and interviews.
You can apply for the post of Assistant Engineer .

Selection process is ,

1. Entrance exam
2. Interview

To get the Assitant Engineer post in Transco or in Zenco , you shouldhave good command in all the Electrical and Electronics engineering branch Core subjects.

Some important core subjects are ,

> Electrical machines
> Power systems
> Switch gear and protection
> High voltage direct current
> Digital signal processing
> Power system analysis
> Power electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?