23rd July 2016, 02:26 PM
Raghvendra si

Which is better to study among M.Sc(Physics) and MBA for a candidate having 79% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?

My aggregate percentage is 79% in B.Sc(Mathematics). And I am interested in Physics. But my parents are telling me to do MBA. I am getting Physics Honours in M.Sc. Please tell me what can I do now between MBA and M.Sc? Which will be better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Application form availability for Pune University Entrance exam for admission in M.Sc.
  2. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  3. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  4. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. What is the procedure for M.Sc Maths entrance examinations?
  7. What are the benefits I will get if applied for CMAT, CAT and MAT as a PD candidate to study MBA?
  8. Procedure to study MBA for 12th Commerce student? Expected monthly salary for MBA candidate?
  9. Is there any entrance for studying Airport MBA? How much should I spend to study MBA? Duration of MBA course?
  10. What are the jobs for BSc maths students?
  11. Is it beneficial to appear in TOEFL to study MBA for B.A.(Geography) candidate?
  12. Will it be good to study MBA after B.Sc Computer Science? In which field should I pursue MBA?
  13. Previous CUSAT MCA Entrance question papers and the syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with 52% in Graduation?
  15. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  16. Which subject should I opt in B.Sc to study further MBA? Better course between MBA and M.Sc for B.Sc student? -- [New]
  17. Is there any coaching for IIFT entrance?
  18. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
13th August 2016, 02:27 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better to study among M.Sc(Physics) and MBA for a candidate having 79% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration which is two year degree program for those who have completed their bachelor degree from any recognized university.
M.Sc stands for Master of Science which is also a Master degree program for those who have completed B.Sc.

If you are interested in higher studies then you must go on with your idea.
Try to convince your parents and ask him for two more years and tell him that if you do not achieve anything in coming two years with M.Sc then you will definitely head towards MBA.
I think, your parent will allow you to go for further studies if you convince them properly.Always choose courses of your choice, don't go on any others advice.
14th August 2016, 12:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better to study among M.Sc(Physics) and MBA for a candidate having 79% in B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghvendra si View Post
My aggregate percentage is 79% in B.Sc(Mathematics). And I am interested in Physics. But my parents are telling me to do MBA. I am getting Physics Honours in M.Sc. Please tell me what can I do now between MBA and M.Sc? Which will be better for me?
After completion of B.Sc in Mathematics, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Physics course but you can do for MBA course. Its better for you.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?