12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with 52% in Graduation?

Sir,
I have just passed my Graduation with a percentage of 52 in Kerala University. Can I have any chance to study MBA in Abroad? Please let me know about this immediately.

14th April 2016, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with 52% in Graduation?

Yes, definitely you can study MBA course in Abroad after completion of your Graduation course with an aggregate of 52% marks from Kerala University.

To get admission in MBA course in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GMAT (for admission in US universities) and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.

By qualifying the examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.
14th April 2016, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate with 52% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have just passed my Graduation with a percentage of 52 in Kerala University. Can I have any chance to study MBA in Abroad? Please let me know about this immediately.
You have completed graduation degree with 52% marks from Kerala University, so you are eligible for MBA courses in Abroad through GMAT exam.

GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test is conducted by Graduate management council.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GMAT Test. This examination open to all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degrees in abroad.
15th April 2016, 10:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Yes, you can study MBA in abroad with 52% marks in graduation. The aspirant has to clear the English test like TOEFL and GMAT examinations to study MBA in abroad. You can study the course in European Universities with fewer fees and other expenses. There are many universities conducting the seminars in India. You can also contact the Educational consultants for more details. The fee and other expenses will be less than 2 lakhs per annum in some of the European Countries. So you have very good chances of studying MBA in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?