13th August 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for students who have secured 90% above in Higher Secondary?

I am B.Tech student. I want to know about the scholarships available for students who have secured 90% above in Higher secondary education like me.

Related Questions:
  1. Why scholarships are given only for the reservation caste candidates and not for all?
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  3. How to apply for Scholarship for B.Sc course after securing 80.2% in 12th?
  4. Any scholarships for students scoring 72% above in 12th Gujarat Secondary and higher secondary education board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  6. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  7. Will i considered fail in HS final (SEBA) after failing in Accountancy?
  8. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS?
  9. What should i take in 11th - Commerce with Maths or Commerce with Computers?
  10. Requirements to get admission in any Higher Secondary Science school in Kolkata for Bangladeshi student who has secured 80% in Senior Secondary?
  11. Can I get CBSE scholarship if I scored 87% in 10th, 86.2% in 12th?
  12. Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?
  13. How can I join Space Research centre in 11th standard?
  14. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  15. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  16. Scholarships available to study further for a candidate who has secured 90.8% in 12th?
  17. List of scholarships which I can apply for after scoring 85% marks in higher secondary studies?
  18. Can I do CA or Hotel Management after passing 12th with Maths?
14th August 2016, 12:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for students who have secured 90% above in Higher Secondary?

If you have passed the 10+2 this you year and took admission in the B.Tech course this year you can apply for CSSS ( Central Sector Scholarship Scheme ) which is offered by MHRD.

The scholarship is offered to candidates who have performed well in 10+2 board examination and scored marks above the cut off marks as declared. The scholarship is offered to only those candidates who are interested in higher studies without having gap year.

To get more information about scholarship details visit at http://www.scholarships.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?