19th April 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?

Hello,
I want to answer that in 10th class % is 70%
& 12th % is 73%. I am PCM student, &
I wish to do B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering,
please tell me in this situation I go
for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  3. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th? -- [New]
  5. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th?
  7. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th standard?
  9. Can I study MBA in Abroad if secured 56% in 12th and 68% in 10th?
  10. To study in B.Sc should I take admission in any Diploma course if secured 41% in 10th?
  11. Which Companies am I eligible having secured 56% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 61% in B.Tech with ME stream?
  12. What shoud I do after completion of 10th with 68% and 12th with 45%?
  13. What is the 12th criteria to apply in PSU through GATE? I have secured 76% in 10th
  14. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  15. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  16. Whether IT Industries requires sufficient percentage in 10th and 12th for job recruitment?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if secured 91% in 10th and 87% in 12th?
  18. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
20th April 2015, 07:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?

Yes, definitely you can study B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 73% marks from a recognised board. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear in Engineering entrance examinations like JEE, EAMCET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course.
20th April 2015, 03:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if secured 73% in 12th and 70% in 10th?

Definitely you are eligible to apply for Aeronautical Engineering. For tis you have satisfied all the required eligibility criteria. But you must write entrance exams to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering.

List of Entrance Exams for Aeronautical Engineering :

1.AIEEE( All India Engineering Entrance Examination )

2.SLIET Entrance Test ( SET)

3.IISAT Admission Test ( IIST , Thiruvanthapuram )

4.SRM EEE

5.CEE ( Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination )

6. IIA Entrance Examination.

And also you can write a State level Entrance Exams for Aeronautical Engineering in Top most colleges in their states.
20th April 2015, 03:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical Engineering is one of the good stream for the engineering and has good salary after it in the DRDO and ISRO for research also .

Yes you are eligible to get admission in the Aeronautical after your +2 examination as the basic eligibility criteria is -
Candidates passed +2 from a recognised board are eligible .
Must have at least 50% marks in Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics .

But the admission in the colleges are taken on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the college or even on the basis of JEE rank . So you have to go through the entrance test for which you are eligible .
Some of colleges or university offering the courses are -
Manipal University in Sikkim .
IIT Madars .
Amrita university .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?