29th May 2017, 09:07 PM
Eksimar kaur

BFA in DU after clearing compartment

Will i be getting BFA course in DU if i will clear my compartment? I am right now will be appearing for comp. In july and result will be out in august. Help me by replying soon and please tell me what i should do.

30th May 2017, 12:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BFA in DU after clearing compartment

Eligibility to pursue BFA course in DU:

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts

Aspirants should have passed 12th in any discipline from a recognised board.

Most of the institute do not conduct entrance test for BFA course and you want to take admission in Delhi University so you will definitely going to take it on the basis of your 12th percentage.

You can take the application form from the college office and download it from the website. Admission procedure is based on the merit list prepared by the college on the basis of 12th percentage.
30th May 2017, 06:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BFA in DU after clearing compartment

BFA stands for Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. The admission in Delhi University is totally done on basis of percentage of marks scored in 10+2. The eligibility criteria for BFA course is that candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

The admission process of Delhi University is scheduled to be over by July. Candidates who have failed in any subject is not eligible to apply for DU UG application. Even if you obtain passing marks in compartment examination then also, you will be eligible to apply in next academic year only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?