17th November 2011, 03:27 PM
ana

Which board is right for me if I am seeking admission in designing field?

which board is right for me if i seeking admission in designing feild. right now i m in icse board .should i change my board for that.

23rd July 2012, 10:58 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which board is right for me if I am seeking admission in designing field?

Hey dear.

Although there's not any compulsion of board to go in designing field but it would be great if you choose cbse as it is a bit easy and most of the colleges ask for cbse or it's equivalent board. So cbse would not give you any problem in future for sure.

Rest is your choice.

Regards
Sammy11
30th July 2012, 09:04 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board is right for me if I am seeking admission in designing field?

Dear friend,

Both CBSE and ICSE Boards are prestigious boards in India.
You will not face any problem if you remain in ICSE Board or if you changed your board to CBSE board.

So, remain in the same board in which you are currently. There is no need to change your Board. Just pass 10+2 with a good percentage. So that you may not face any difficulty during admission to Undergraduate course.

You will get admission in Designing Field from any college in Future.

Good Luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?