4th August 2011, 05:42 PM
noman10

Which books can help me to crack the AMUEEE? Is NCERT book the right choice?

which books can help me to crack amueee.is n.c.e.r.t books right choice.

17th March 2012, 07:23 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Which books can help me to crack the AMUEEE? Is NCERT book the right choice?

well,friend;..

About AMUEEE Exam :

The AMUEEE stands for Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam and this is conducted the entrance exam for admission in engineering programs like;.B. Tech & B. Arch courses and this is offering various courses, they include;..

Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Department of architecture, Centre for petroleum Studies .

And this program duration is 4 years sub divided in to 7 semesters and for written the entrance exam required requirements are follow bellow;..

Eligibility Criteria for AMUEE :

Required educational qualifications for this entrance test ,you must completed the 12th class examination with 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects from any recognized state board.

OR

You must completed the diploma in engineering field from any recognized university, are also eligible to apply.

Exam Pattern and Syllabus :

This written test consists of objective types questions form physics and chemistry and maths subjects as 10+2 level.And here the written test consists of 150 questions for 150 marks and follow bellow syllabus;..

For B.Tech Course:
Physics
Chemistry
Mathematics
For B. Arch. Course :
Geometrical
Memory and Imagination
Creativity
Dimensional Perception
General Architectural Aptitude
Entrance Exam Dates :

Last date of application submission on 17 march 2012 and date of exam on 20-05-2012 and for this the application from will be download by paying the application fee is 300 rupees only.

Tips to Crack the AMUEEE Examination and Books :

This test is most important to clear admission in engineering courses,so for this you need manage your time carefully.Also you can solve sample papers,and i am providing the some books for preparing purpose,they include;.
AMU Engineering Entrance Topic Wise Solved Papers – By Dipak Agarwal
AMU Explorer – By MTG Editorial Board.
Textbooks - By National Council Of Educational Research
If possible you can go for coaching institutes such as , TIME , RESONNANCE , FIITJEE , for getting more ideas and trick to apply for saving time in the examination.

www.amu.ac.in/

all the best
17th December 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books can help me to crack the AMUEEE? Is NCERT book the right choice?

Name of books which are prefer for amueee
29th January 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

from where can i download last 5 years entrance exam question papers for 11th class science stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?