29th May 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking?

Please give information about the colleges and courses offering admission on IIT-JEE ranking
N. Singh

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score?
  2. Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE rank? Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to get admission into these colleges?
  3. Which are the colleges in North India offering direct admission in B.Tech on the basis of 12th percentage, IIT JEE score?
  4. What is best for me after scoring 73% in PCM and 71% in PCM?
  5. What is an easy way, to get a good college after finishing diploma or after 12th?
  6. JEE Main Cut off marks for OBC candidate to take admission in IIT colleges? -- [New]
  7. List and ranking of the colleges offering Biotechnology on merit basis in Delhi?
  8. Which is more preferable, to do diploma(automobile engineering or 10+2 and then degree?
  9. Aeronautical engineering without giving IIT JEE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Vocational Subject compulsory in 12th to take admission in IIT Colleges?
  11. Can I apply for IIT JEE counseling after scoring 13030 in IIT JEE? List of universities/colleges which I can get?
  12. From which syndicate bank to collect the AIEEE form near Thane or Mumbai? What is the cost of the form?
  13. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  14. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE?
  15. Total number of permissible attempts for JEE Main to get admission in IIT Colleges?
  16. Can I get admission in DAIICT after scoring 144 main marks in JEE?
  17. Can I do computer related courses after 12th?
  18. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
31st August 2011, 12:28 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give information about the colleges and courses offering admission on IIT-JEE ranking , N. Singh
Information Regarding IIT JEE.

IIT JEE is the most famous engineering entrance exam of India which is conducted by the management of IIT college. Every year a large number of candidates appear in this examination to test their fate but seat are limited so competition becomes really hard.

The IIT JEE rank card will be given only for the candidates which pass the cutt-off marks in the examination other wise you will net get the IIT JEE rank card. So, i think that you don't know the process of the IIT JEE. I advise you to visit the official website of any IIT college for details information.

You can get admission in the other college through the AIEEE rank card. Many college take admission in the B.Tech course through the AIEEE rank card.

Regards
~Mukul~
31st August 2011, 01:01 AM
sandipk
Senior Member+

"Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conduct a Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) every year for the admission to its B-Tech and other courses offered at the IIT Mumbai, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Chennai
Indian Institute of Technology - Guwahati, Assam
Indian Institute of Technology - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
etc..

~~~~~~~~~~~
31st August 2011, 02:23 AM
Bullo

Hii..

All IITs across the country including the following colleges accept IITJEE score card..

College Name Status ( on the basis of IIT JEE 2011 score )

1 LNMIIT -> 200 admission offers will be made based on the performance in IIT-JEE
2 IISER -> 125 Seats for every states students
3 Symbosis Pune -> 5% seats for Pune students & 15% seats for other state
students
4 IFHE -> Open for every states students.
5 Indian Martime University -> Indian Martime University Colleges (T.S.Chanakya, - Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, -National Maritime Academy, Chennai, -Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Mumbai
6 RGIPT -> Open for every states students.

refernce:-http://engg.entrancecorner.com/resources/colleges-using-iitjee-2011-score.html
31st August 2011, 02:30 AM
NEIL6

IIT is one of the toughest engineering entrance exam all over the world with a success

rate of 1 in 45. It is held once in a year. All the IIT's, IT-BHU,VARANASI and ISM

Dhanbad accepts students on IIT-JEE ranking. Indian Institutes of Science Education and

Research at Kolkata, Pune, Bhopal & Thiruvananthapuram, Indian Maritime University and

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology are also admitting students through the

JEE(Extended Merit List). Candidates who qualify in the IIT-JEE can apply for admission

to the BArch(Bachelor of Architecture), BDes(Bachelor of Design),BTech (Bachelor of

Technology), Dual Degree(Integrated Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology),

Integrated MSc(Master of Sciences) and Integrated MSc(Tech) (Master of Sciences and

Technology) courses in the various institutes. Achieving entrance into an IIT is often

considered the pinnacle of achievement for a student of the sciences, and the IITs/IT-

BHU/ISM attract most of the brightest students of the nation. Rest of the details can be

taken from the official website of IIT:- www.iit.org
31st August 2011, 08:36 AM
rana2011
Banned

IIT JEE is the most famous engineering entrance exam of India which is conducted by the management of IIT college. Every year a large number of candidates appear in this examination to test their fate but seat are limited so competition becomes really hard.

The IIT JEE rank card will be given only for the candidates which pass the cutt-off marks in the examination other wise you will net get the IIT JEE rank card.[/B][/COLOR] So, i think that you don't know the process of the IIT JEE. I advise you to visit the official website of any IIT college for details information.

You can get admission in the other college through the AIEEE rank card. Many college take admission in the B.Tech course through the AIEEE rank card.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 08:38 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking

**Shree Jee Baba College of Law - Mathura
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Bachelor of Arts-Bachelor of Law
Bachelor of Law
Shree Jee Baba Institute is established by Shree Jee Baba Educational society Mathura,to impart the education...Read More

**Ideal Institute of Technology - Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science
Bachelor of Technology - Information Technology
The Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad is a self financed, vibrant, old

**MET Institute of Information Technology (MET IIT) - Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Diploma in Advanced Computer Arts
Diploma in Advanced Computing

**Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering - Ahmedabad
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Bachelors of Engineering- Electronics & Communication
Bachelors of Engineering- Computer Science & Engineering
31st August 2011, 12:23 PM
mannu padda

dear
the colleges for IIT-JEE are the Engg. colleges and are depend upon ur rank number
31st August 2011, 01:02 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please give information about the colleges and courses offering admission on IIT-JEE ranking
N. Singh
apart from all the IITs,all the ISER colleges,ISRO,IISc,BITS,LNM and many other colleges give admission to u based on your IIT-JEE rank or even if u are in the extended merit list
1st September 2011, 12:59 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

IIT JEE examination is done every year.The examination is conducted by the IIT''s once a year .The examination is done for admission to th engineering courses in the IIT's colleges mainly.But other then this IT-BHU and ISM Dhanbad as well consider the IIT JEE marks .

Eligibility for the IIT JEE::

You must have passed class 12th with physics and maths as a compulsory subjects and minimum 60% marks in class 12th .

You can take exams only two times and that is too in consecutive year .The students who have passed class 12th before 2011 are not eligible for the IIT JEE 2012 exams .

List of colleges which consider the IIT JEE marks are ::

IIT Delhi
IIT Mumbai
IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kanpur
IIT Chennai
IIT Roorkee
IIT Guwahati
IT-BHU
ISM Dhanbad

Other then this there are no college which gives admission on the basis of the IIT JEE ranks .
20th November 2011, 09:43 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

List of colleges other than IITS offering admission on the basis of IIT-JEE SCORE:

1) TS CHANAKYA

2) RGIPT

3) IISER

4) IIST
16th January 2012, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

how many should get score AIR in iit which can get admission in kanpur iit
20th January 2012, 01:16 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

You can start preparing for IIT JEE while studying in 11th aslo.

There are many books available in the market. But there is some book which are really very good for cracking IIT-JEE.

Physics- Arihant and NCERT books

Chemistry- Arihant, NCRET books and Organic books

Mathamatics- R.D. Sharma and R.S. Argrawal

After preparing through this books, you may practice the Previous year question papers to crack IIT which are available in the website.
4th June 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

My iit score is 67 can i get admission in any nit /be collage.i'm sc
7th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

how many guys will get the admission in iit out of those who are selected in jee 2012 in general and sc category.i got 9012 rank in jee general category. what is my chance of admission in iit?
7th June 2012, 04:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Here I am mentioning some list of colleges that are using IIT-JEE 2012 ranks to fill their seats in their different streams.

Admission to other institutes based on IIT-JEE 2012 ranks

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology, Rae Bareli for admission to the following B.Tech courses
B. Tech in Petroleum Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Reservoir and Production Engineering) - 40 seats
B. Tech in Chemical Engineering (earlier called Petroleum Refining Engineering) - 35 seats
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) for admission to their 5 year integrated Master of Science (MS) program.
Indian Maritime University to the following courses:

3-year B.Sc.(Nautical Science) degree course at T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
4-year B.Tech. (Marine Engineering) degree course at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata, Kolkata campus and National Maritime Academy, Chennai, Chennai campus.
3-year B.Sc. (Maritime Science) degree course at Marine Engineering and Research Institute, Mumbai, Mumbai campus.
4-year B.Tech. (Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering) degree course at Visakhapatnam campus.
14th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE A RANK 17500 IN IIT JEE 2012 . PLEASE SUUGEST NAME OF INSTITUTIONS GIVING ADMISSION AT THIS RANK.
5th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

my score in iit jee(mains) are 56. and i belongs to ST category. also I eligible for iit jee (advanced). I have 70% in board exam. can give me admisson in any government college in pune
26th July 2013, 04:30 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking
---------------------------------

1.Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
2.met Institute of Information Technology
3.Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering - Ahmedabad
4.Ideal Institute of Technology - Ghaziabad
5.Shree Jee Baba College of Law - Mathura
6.iit-delhi
7.iit-roorkee
8.iit-guwahati
9.Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research
10.Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
11.iit-guwahati
12.Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering - Ahmedabad
13.met Institute of Information Technology
14.Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
15.iit-kanpur
27th July 2013, 12:27 AM
jethalal 44

HELLO DEAR

Top Colleges offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE ranking
Ideal Institute of Technology - Ghaziabad

Shree Jee Baba College of Law - Mathura

Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering - Ahmedabad

iit-delhi

met Institute of Information Technology

iit-roorkee

met Institute of Information Technology

iit-guwahati

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology

Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research

Indus Institute of Technology & Engineering - Ahmedabad

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology

Iit-guwahati

BEST OF LUCK
3rd May 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to take admission but my iit jee mains-2014 marks is 65.
25th June 2023, 12:28 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) is primarily based on the JEE Advanced ranking. However, there are other colleges and institutes in India that also consider JEE Advanced ranking for admissions. Here are some prominent colleges and institutes that offer admission based on the IIT JEE ranking:

Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs): These institutes, located in various cities across India, offer integrated programs (BS-MS) in science and research. They consider JEE Advanced ranking for admissions alongside their own eligibility criteria.

Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore: IISc offers a Bachelor of Science (Research) program, and JEE Advanced qualified candidates are eligible for admission.

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST), Thiruvananthapuram: IIST offers undergraduate programs in space science and technology. Admission to these programs is based on JEE Advanced ranking.

Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology (RGIPT): RGIPT offers engineering programs in petroleum and energy studies. Admission to these programs is based on JEE Advanced ranking.

Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISERs) for Engineering Sciences and Medicine (ESM): These institutes, located in Mohali and Kolkata, offer integrated programs in engineering sciences and medicine. They consider JEE Advanced ranking for admissions.

Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE), Visakhapatnam: IIPE offers undergraduate programs in petroleum engineering and chemical engineering with specialization in energy. Admission is based on JEE Advanced ranking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?