2nd April 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join BBA course after completion of diploma course?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have successfully completed my diploma course can i joined BBA course now? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

2nd April 2016, 02:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BBA course after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you can apply for BBA course after completion of diploma course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

BBA is a three year duration Bachelor's degree course based on the management system . BBA degree facilitates its candidates with managerial abilities by providing a broader perspective of information of every function. It enhances the candidate’s decision-making capability and communication skills. It enables the graduates to get direct entry into the corporate world.

The eligibility for BBA course are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Central or State Board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate age should be in between 17 years to 25 years to apply for the course .
2nd April 2016, 03:02 PM
1234pooja@

Default Re: Am I eligible to join BBA course after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I have successfully completed my diploma course can i joined BBA course now? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the information on the same as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.
BBA is a professional course and the basic education it requires is 12th class. After your 12th class you can do BBA course of 3 years. But to do BBA you have give an entrance exam and have to prepare for that entrance. This is the right time you can fill up the entrance exam form and start preparing for it for the exams in May and June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?