2nd September 2013, 04:18 PM

Books to be referred for Biochemistry, Forensic science, biotechnology?

pls tell me about the books which are to be referred for the entrance in the following subjects
biochemistry
forensic science
biotechnology
if possible pls send the previous year papers for reference

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into forensic science after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? Alternative ways for getting into forensic science?
  2. Can I get forensic science after pursuing MSc biotechnology?
  3. What is the syllabus of IPU CET for MSc forensic science entrance exam?
  4. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure? -- [New]
  5. What is the syllabus for Forensic science? Which book to be referred?
  6. Best books for entrance exam of MSc?
  7. What is the criteria to do MSc in forensic science? I am doing graduation in Biotechnology
  8. Should I take B.Sc(Forensic) or B.Tech(Biotech) for studying Forensic science?
  9. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  10. Am I eligible for forensic science after doing BSc final year in Biochemistry?
  11. How to do PG diploma in forensic science while studying in BSc Biotechnology
  12. How to apply for forensic science after graduating in B.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  14. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  15. Can I do MSc in Forensic Science after studying TY Biotechnology?
  16. Colleges for M.Sc(forensic science) after B.Sc(Biotechnology) in India? Entrance exams for the same?
  17. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology?
  18. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred for Biochemistry, Forensic science, biotechnology?

[[email protected];3890736]pls tell me about the books which are to be referred for the entrance in the following subjects
biochemistry
forensic science
pls send it to this page
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?