15th May 2011, 08:15 AM
sankalpgupta

Which books should I refer for CPL entrance exam?

I want to ask that from which books we should prepare for entrance test of CPL?

Related Questions:
  1. Which books are to be preferred for preparation of entrance exam of commercial pilot training(CPL)
  2. Books to be referred for NDA entrance exam?
  3. Which are the best institutions for CPL course? Requirements for joining the course? Is there a job guarantee after passing CPL? What is the Fee, Age Limit, Height required for CPL exam?
  4. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  5. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  6. What is the minimum fees for dong CPL course? Is there any scholarship available? -- [New]
  7. Present fees for CPL training, hostel and books to be referred? What is the duration of CPL course?
  8. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer?
  9. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  10. Which books to refer for IES Mechanical Entrance Exam?
  11. How to prepare for section engineer entrance exam? Which books to refer? Syllabus of the exam?
  12. Which books to refer for PGI Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which books to refer for KVPY Entrance Exam?
  14. Which books should I refer for MCA entrance in JAM? Previous years question papers? Names of the some good Mathematics books?
  15. Which books should I refer for the entrance exam of M.A Economics?
  16. When is the JTU entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam? Books that I can refer?
  17. Books need to refer for government job entrance exam preparation? If we are OC, does it mean we will not get job?
  18. Which books should I refer for entrance exam of GPSC?
25th September 2011, 08:55 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books should I refer for CPL entrance exam?

Common Public License

it is a 7 subject/part examination.
A candidate may attempt any of the 7 subjects, in any order of his/her preference, to pass all subjects within 3 years (counting from the first attempt, successful or otherwise), provided the candidate has the pre-requisite qualification/s.

Pass marks

25th September 2011, 11:44 AM
neha bh

CPL examination
The CPL examination (for both Aeroplane and Helicopter) is a 7 subject/part examination, that is delivered by the CyberExams system.

Some subject-part examinations will be common for both Aeroplanes and Helicopters.

A candidate may attempt any of the 7 subjects, in any order of his/her preference, to pass all subjects within 3 years (counting from the first attempt, successful or otherwise), provided the candidate has the pre-requisite qualification/s.

Pass marks
The pass marks for the CPL exams are 70%, except for the Flight Rules and Air Law exam where it is 80%.

Syllabus
The various aeronautical knowledge syllabi for the CPL exams remain unchanged. However, instructors and students are reminded that every item in the respective syllabus is examinable. There is no change to the flying component for each syllabus.

regards
neha
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bell206l1_extract.pdf(4.20 MB, 1121 views)
File Type: pdf day_vfr.pdf(2.27 MB, 579 views)
25th September 2011, 11:57 AM
rahul4490

COMMERCIAL PILOT LICENSE

It includes 200 hours of single engine flying experience. There is a written examination of Air Regulations, Aircraft Technical (General and Specific), Air Navigation and Aviation Meteorology conducted by DGCA. The candidate also has to clear RTR (A), which is conducted by Ministry of Communication

COMMERCIAL PUBLIC LICENSE -STUDY MATERIAL

1) Avex notes. http://www.avex.co.za.
2) FTC questions.

Avex questions are a bit simple, with FTC you get to the exam and recognize the exact questions. Its Always nice to work it out.

FTC question's use a lot of mock exams, I would recommend doing them until you get tired of it.
25th September 2011, 12:01 PM
rahul4490

Oops !!!!!!.... Its not common pilot license but commercial pilot license.
I think She made a small mistake there.
17th July 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Which book i would prefer for enterance test in commercial pilot traning(CPL)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?