5th July 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?

Sir I m final year student of electronics & telecomm. Engineering. Please tell me the eligibily criteria for the exam & which books should I refer?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field
  2. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  3. Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility criteria for UPSC exam? Which books to be referred?
  5. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  6. Eligibility for UPSC engineering exam? Books to be referred?
  7. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  8. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai with 65% average and 68% in 6th semester?
  10. Books to be referred for Prasar Bharthi engineering assistant exam for telecommunication?
  11. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  12. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do engineering course abroad after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  15. Which books are to be referred for GATE exam(Electronics and communication engineering)?
  16. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  17. How to write Railways and Bank competitive exam in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Electronics) for Electronics and Communication student?
6th July 2011, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?

It would have been better if you could mention the name of the exam that you are going to appear after your engineering. It will help to list down the eligibility criteria and also the books to be referred. There are lots of exams that an ECE graduate would be giving after his final year. It could be GATE, GRE, CAT, MAT etc. The eligibility criteria will change from one exam to another. Students all would like to know the eligibility criteria for attending various campus interview exams too.
30th September 2011, 08:57 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?

There are lots of exams that an ECE graduate would be giving after his final year. It could be GATE, GRE, CAT, MAT etc. The eligibility criteria will change from one exam to another. Students all would like to know the eligibility criteria for attending various campus interview exams too.

such that for IES exam - one should have b.tech degree in any one of the below listed streams-
1. electronics
2.civil
3.mechanical
4.electrical & communication
the age limit for this exam is 21-30.
there are 5 & 3 years relaxation for SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.
1st October 2011, 12:07 AM
coolsam.9

Hi dear,

There are lots of exams that an ECE graduate would be giving after his final year. It could be GATE, GRE, CAT, MAT etc. The eligibility criteria will change from one exam to another. Students all would like to know the eligibility criteria for attending various campus interview exams too.

such that for IES exam - one should have b.tech degree in any one of the below listed streams-
1. electronics
2.civil
3.mechanical
4.electrical & communication
the age limit for this exam is 21-30.
there are 5 & 3 years relaxation for SC\ST & OBC candidates respectively.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?