12th May 2017, 04:52 PM
SOWNDARYA.T

Which branch of Masters in Physical Therapy has maximum scope these days, Orthopaedics or Neurology?

Which is the branch of Masters in Physical Therapy, that has got maximum scope these days? Orthopedics or neurology?
Is there is different salary for BPT & MPT?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of Masters in Physical Therapy has more scope between Orthopedics and Neurology?
  2. What should I do for Masters in Orthopaedics?
  3. Masters in Neurology is possible after B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Is Physiotherapy a good field in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  6. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing masters in physiotherapy in neurology
  7. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  8. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  9. How to do masters in Orthopaedics after completing bachelors degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics
  10. Career scope of Occupational Therapy? Courses available in Occupational Therapy? Best colleges in India offering these courses?
  11. What is the future of Occupational Therapist?
  12. Is there any government college in India which offers masters in Physiotherapy in neurology?
  13. Which post graduation is required for becoming Physiotherapist? How much is the salary?
  14. List of government colleges offering MPT and date of entrance exams for Orthopaedics/Neurology?
  15. Is there any good scope in forthcoming years in Neurology Stream?
  16. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
  17. Eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Neuroscience? Scope of Neurology and companies associated with it?
  18. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
1st August 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of Masters in Physical Therapy has maximum scope these days, Orthopaedics or Neurology?

Which branch of physical therapy has maximum scope
23rd March 2021, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of Masters in Physical Therapy has maximum scope these days, Orthopaedics or Neurology?

Qualified with MPT (Neuro) from India?wat are the future scopes in USA to work as a physiotherapist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?