13th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering is related to nuclear energy?

if i want to go in nuclear energy which branch i should choose?..please tell me which is the branch relatd

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University? -- [New]
  2. Difference between the branches of EEE and ECE?
  3. Which branch should I opt other than nuclear engineering to become a nuclear engineer in India?
  4. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  5. Summer internship at IISC, Bangalore for student of M.Sc-Ph.D in Energy Science? any project related to Energy (solar) applications? Other institutes?
  6. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  7. Is Instrumentation considered as an Electrical Subject?
  8. Which MBA specialization is better to get Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the future in the field of M.Tech Nuclear Energy? What will be my package after completing M.Tech? List of companies providing placement in the area?
  10. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech 2nd Year- Physics-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  12. want to know abt branch of engineering?
  13. What is the scope for B.Tech EEE in power plants and renewable energy?
  14. Which course we can do for Graduation and Post Graduation to get a job in Nuclear engineering department?
  15. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  16. What type of job will I get after doing M.E in Energy Engineering? Is there any exam for Energy Engineering?
  17. What is the scope for a B.Tech Chemical Technology Student in BARC?
  18. Difference between energy auditor & energy manager?
23rd August 2011, 10:32 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is related to nuclear energy?

Nuclear engineering is the branch you are looking for.
Nuclear engineering encompasses all the areas of research,development,and application of Nuclear Energy.
Nuclear engineers design,develop,monitor and operate nuclear plants used to generate power.

with regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?