15th June 2013, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Which branch should I take between Electrical and Automobile? I am interested in electrical cars

I am interested in Electrical cars. Which branch should i take electrical or automobile?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  2. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure of training in electrical branch? I am in B.Tech 3rd year electrical branch
  4. Institutes of engineering which are offering electrical branch in Pune? I have completed diploma in electrical
  5. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  6. How can I get admission for Video Editing having completed my B.Tech with Electrical branch and secured less than 60%? What is the scope in this field?
  7. Is there any course in CSIR for electrical branch? I have done B.Tech in electrical engineering
  8. Which is the best course in diploma engineering?
  9. Do Bharath University approved by AICET?
  10. Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?
  11. Previous years question papers for electrical branch?
  12. What to do after completing B.Tech Electrical other than M.Tech and MBA? Information about Electrical branch related courses and their scope?
  13. Which are the fields of AMIE in electrical branch
  14. Streams available after scoring 18290 in VITEEE? Which one to choose? -- [New]
  15. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  16. How to do B.Tech in EEE after passing diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  18. Coast Guard recruitment question papers for electrical branch
30th April 2017, 07:36 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I take between Electrical and Automobile? I am interested in electrical cars

As per my suggestion you can take Bachelor of Techonology in Automobile Engineering. B.Tech. Automobile Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Automobile Engineering is an undergraduate Automobile Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM from a recognized board.

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

=> Rajasthan Technical University - RTU, Kota

=> Guru Premsukh Memorial College of Engineering, Delhi

=> Indus Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jind

=> Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, Kottayam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?