17th February 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Bsc in computer science after 12 commerce with additional maths

Can I do Bsc in computer science after 12 commerce With additional maths

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  2. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Maths having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  4. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  5. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  6. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  7. To do MCA after BCA is Mathematics required at 12th level?
  8. Can I do BCA without maths in HSC commerce?
  9. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  10. Can i join BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th with maths and computer science? Which is better between the two? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. What to do after passing PUC with PCMB subjects(80% marks)
  13. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  14. Cutoff rank for BHU BSc Maths group?
  15. What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc computer science 2nd year
  16. What are the job opportunities after BSc in electronics,computer science and Maths instead of Teaching?
  17. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  18. Can I get admission in Jadavpur/Shibpur or other government colleges in Management Quota if I get a rank of 31958 in WBJEE?
21st May 2015, 01:23 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Bsc in computer science after 12 commerce with additional maths

No.
For pursuing Bsc course, one thing that is necessary is PCM.

Since you do not belong to the science family, then you cannot apply for the BSc course after the intermediate. You now can apply for the different commerce course like-
B.Com. in Accounting & Finance (BAF)
B.Com. in Banking and Insurance (BBI)
B.Com. in Financial Markets (BFM)

You can also pursue for the CA course. It is also a very popular among the commerce students because if you complete CA then there is a high peak in the money that you earn.

Talking about CA-
you need to enroll for Executive level of Chartered Accountancy course provided that you carry at least 50% marks in your graduation. The list of the centers s available on the official website of the CA i.e.

www.icai.org

Discussing about the CA course, so it has got 3 levels which a candidate needs to clear to become a CA. Those three stages in CA are-

- Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
- IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
- Final examination
21st May 2015, 01:34 PM
maybach

Default Re: Bsc in computer science after 12 commerce with additional maths

No, you cannot do.
The basic criteria for the BSc course of any university in India is-
# having PCM subjects in the intermediate.

Since you are from the commerce field, you are not eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?