12th March 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

How to proceed for studying Overseas after studying 12th in India?

I wanted to go for studying overseas. I have just completed my 12th class examination and now want to know how can i proceed for studying Overseas. Can you help me to get answer.

15th March 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to proceed for studying Overseas after studying 12th in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanted to go for studying overseas. I have just completed my 12th class examination and now want to know how can i proceed for studying Overseas. Can you help me to get answer.
The aspirant can study the graduation course in abroad. But you have to provide us exactly what you want to study. Because some students want to study engineering, some want to study medical, some want to study other courses. The processes for all the courses are different. First you have to choose the course you want to study. Then you have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. You can study in Singapore, USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Philippines etc. You can apply to the most of the universities through their website or you can also contact the educational consultants available for this purpose. The medicine courses in Asian countries are cheaper, 2 to 3 lakhs approximately, so you can choose Asian countries like Philippines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?