23rd December 2011, 07:26 PM
Abhi.rkt

Is the IIT JEE entrance exam organized in Hindi?

sir i am studying in 11th standard from U.P. board.so i want to know that the paper of IITJEE entrance exam is organised in hindi or not and have i face any problem in future because of studying from hindi medium?

30th December 2011, 05:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the IIT JEE entrance exam organized in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi.rkt View Post
sir i am studying in 11th standard from U.P. board.so i want to know that the paper of IITJEE entrance exam is organised in hindi or not and have i face any problem in future because of studying from hindi medium?
The Join Entrance Exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology can not be taken in Hindi. The test can be taken only in English and no other languages.

In the present scenario, English has become mandatory almost in every field and for most of examination conducted by private institution, you must be able to write in English. However, this is not same with the examinations conducted by government body.
Most of the examination conducted by regulatory body under government of India, can be taken either in English or in Hindi.
So, it might be difficult for you to join any private institutions for higher studies or even getting a job in the corporate world, these are not the only places one can make their career. If not mandatory to survive in the market, Its one of the key qualification to do well in your career.
30th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir can you tell me am i take the iit exam in hindi because i am the student of hindi medium
22nd July 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

can i take part in iit intrance exam ofter 10th
22nd July 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

how many marks is required to give entrance exam
23rd July 2013, 09:04 PM
maruthidevi

The Join Entrance Exam conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology can not be taken in Hindi. The test can be taken only in English and no other languages.

In the present scenario, English has become mandatory almost in every field and for most of examination conducted by private institution, you must be able to write in English. However, this is not same with the examinations conducted by government body.
Most of the examination conducted by regulatory body under government of India, can be taken either in English or in Hindi.
So, it might be difficult for you to join any private institutions for higher studies or even getting a job in the corporate world, these are not the only places one can make their career. If not mandatory to survive in the market, Its one of the key qualification to do well in your career.
15th January 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam can i give jee-iit after passing 12th through n.i
o.s open learning ?
31st January 2018, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 10 and I am preparing for IIT .I want to know that the paper of IIT entrance organized in Hindi because I am studying in up board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?