14th January 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I study genetic engineering by studying computer science in 12th? Which are the colleges in Coimbatore and the courses offered?

by studying computer science in 12th we can study genetic engineering and colleges in coimbatore and what are the courses offered

Related Questions:
  1. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  2. Which courses are offered for Genetic Engineering at UG level? Which colleges offer B.Tech in Genetic Engineering? Which NITs provide this course?
  3. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  4. How to be a genetic engineer if I am studying 12th science
  5. What are the courses offered in BIPC?
  6. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  7. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ?
  8. What are the pharmaceutical courses offered in colleges of Coimbatore after completing 12th?
  9. How to study genetic engineering while studying 11th?
  10. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  11. What are the courses eligible for genetic engineering students?
  12. Best colleges of genetic engineering in India after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to become a genetic engineer? Procedure to apply in colleges to do genetic engineering
  14. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  15. Education courses to do genetic engineering after BiPC?
  16. How to join Indian Armed Forces after studying in 12th computer science? What are the major engineering courses in Navy, Army and Airforce?
  17. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  18. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
10th February 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study genetic engineering by studying computer science in 12th? Which are the colleges in Coimbatore and the courses offered?

I finished my pu in science I got less marks in pu so joined to diploma in information science now I'm last Sem after this I like to do genetic engineering! ! Do I can do this? ?????? Is it possible to do so? ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?