23rd July 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to secure BCA admission for 12th PCB candidate?

I am a student of 12th with PCB. Now I have done with my 12th standard. I want to study BCA. So, I have any chance to secure admission for BCA course? Is it possible for me? Please let me know this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
  2. Possibility to take admission in BCA without maths in 12th?
  3. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  5. Am I eligible for BCA after completing 12th from science(PCB)
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BCA/ B.Sc IT/ B.Sc CSE with 50.1% marks in 12th PCB from TBSE Board?
  7. Possibility to study BCA for 12th Humanities candidate?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being a 12th PCB student?
  9. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  10. How much should I score in class 12th (PCB) to get admission in B.Sc Forensic Science being a SC Category candidate? -- [New]
  11. List of the good government colleges for BCA after passing 12th with PCB with 58.8% -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in Gargi college after 79% in PCB and English?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?
  14. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  15. Can I get admission in KIIT BCA after scoring 55% in 12th
  16. Possibilities to get admission for MS in US? Can I do direct MS in US? What score should I secure?
  17. Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates?
  18. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
24th July 2016, 05:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to secure BCA admission for 12th PCB candidate?

Yes, it is possible to study BCA course after completion of your 12th standard with PCB stream. There are many colleges which offer admission in BCA course to candidates who have passed 12th standard in any stream from a recognised board. But, some colleges offer admission only to candidates who have pursued Mathematics subject in 12th standard. So, you need to check the eligibility criteria of BCA course in that particular college where you wish to apply for admission to BCA course.
24th July 2016, 05:18 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 12th with PCB. Now I have done with my 12th standard. I want to study BCA. So, I have any chance to secure admission for BCA course? Is it possible for me? Please let me know this. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to study BCA in Lovely Professional University (LPU) after 12th standard. Students who have passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate marks with English as one of the subjects are eligible for BCA course in LPU. The admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2 examinations. The interested candidates can apply online for the course. The website link is Click Here.

The BCA course is also available to study in Directorate of Distance Education, Sikkim Manipal University for the students who passed 12th with PCB. Those studied 10+2 or equivalent / 3 years diploma from a State Board of Technical Education are eligible to study BCA in the university. The website link is Click Here.
24th July 2016, 07:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board are eligible for BCA course.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
24th July 2016, 10:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required to pursue Bachelor Degree in Computer Application:

Candidate must have passed 12th with mathematics as core subject with at least 50% marks from recognised board.

Age limit should not be less than 17.

Candidate must have citizenship of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?