27th February 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can 6th semester students of any discipline apply for NTPC exam?

can 6th sem students of any of the discipline mentioned apply in ntpc 2011 exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  3. Eligibility for ntpc executive trainee for current B.E students.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do internship in NTPC while doing 6th semester Civil engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  6. How to prepare for NTPC exam?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  8. Am I eligible for NTPC and Powergrid entrance after scoring 63.60% in 6th Semester?
  9. Being a B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student how can I apply for Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL, ONGC and L&T?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. List of the companies that provide internship for 6th semester MCA students
  13. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  14. How to apply for off-campus placement for 6th semester B.Tech student?
  15. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  16. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  17. Companies providing internship for MCA 6th semester students?
  18. How to do summer training in NTPC Ramagundam? I am pursuing B.Tech 6th semester Mechanical from MJRP University
3rd March 2011, 12:02 AM
suhanamehra

Default Re: Can 6th semester students of any discipline apply for NTPC exam?

Can 6th semester students of any discipline apply for NTPC exam?

students who are in final year i.e. in 7th /8th semester, and the students who have completed their B.E/B.tech can take an attempt for this exam.

so my friend as now you are in 6th semester so you cannot take an attempt for this exam...
15th July 2011, 08:23 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can 6th semester students of any discipline apply for NTPC exam?

Dear friend,

Creteria for giving NTPC exam:

*Not all trade students can give these exam you must be from electronics,civil,electrical,mechanical,chemical branch then only you are able to give NTPC exam.

*You must be graduate from above metion one of discipline or in the final year of engineering then only you are applicable for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?