13th June 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Can the admission of Vidyapeeth be preponed?

respected sir , i had received admission application from vidhyapeeth,n i m very happy to b in ur university,,, bt the problem is date for admission is 28 n due to some problems it may b difficult to come ,, sir can admission b before that day...i will b very thank ful to you....bt if nothing cud happen than i will confirmly b there on 28

sakshi goyal,firozabad
form no 15099
reg no 1107033177

Related Questions:
  1. Has AIEEE dates been preponed?
  2. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  3. How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college? -- [New]
  4. Examination date of B.Ed. for session 2011 in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  6. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  7. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  8. Can I take admission in PEC 2nd year after doing 1st year from Gurukul Vidyapeeth
  9. Admission in M.A on the basis of B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan
  11. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  12. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  13. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  14. Can I get admission in PEC 2nd year after doing 1st year from Gurukul Vidyapeeth
  15. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  16. Can we take admission in ATI Vidyapeeth, Aurangabad affiliated colleges in Rajasthan?
  17. Is it possible for me to get admission in BPIT or Bhartiya Vidyapeeth in CSE, ECE, EEE after scoring an IP rank of 9854? Names of the colleges in which I can get admission?
  18. How to take admission in 9th class in Banasthali Vidyapeeth
13th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: Can the admission of Vidyapeeth be preponed?

Yes, the admission for Vidyapeeth can ae preponed.
Eligibility Criterion
Passed in 12th class
of 10+2 pattern or
equivalent with a
minimum aggregate
55% marks in
Physics, Chemistry
and Biology/
Biotechnology
provided the
candidate has
passed in each
subject separately.
Candidate must
additionally have
passed English as a
subject of study
(core or elective) in
the qualifying
examination. (as per
GGSIP University).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?