21st December 2017, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can arts student get job somewhere in electronics and communication engineering field?

I am a student of arts stream of class 12th. But, I want to get job in area of electronic and communication engineering, so is there any way if this is possible? Any course or degree . So that any job related to this field I can get .

Related Questions:
  1. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  2. Which field is better for me in electronics and communication engineering?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. What are the Government jobs available for BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering + CCNA student?
  5. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student?
  7. How to apply for a job after B.E? I am a engineering student of electronics and communication branch
  8. How to get a job in electronics and communication field?
  9. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  10. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. What are better options for me after scoring 8.8 CGPA in class 10th and 50% in class 12th
  12. Current job opportunities for Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates?
  13. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  14. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  16. How to get placed in a core companies?
  17. How to get a networking job after completing Electronics and Communication?
  18. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
23rd December 2017, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can arts student get job somewhere in electronics and communication engineering field?

No, it is not possible to get a job in Electronics and Communication Engineering field after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream. To get a job in ECE field, you should have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or Diploma in ECE or Bachelor's degree in ECE course from a recognised institute. So, being a Arts student, you are not eligible to get a job in Electronics and Communication Engineering field.
17th August 2021, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can arts student get job somewhere in electronics and communication engineering field?

I have garduated in B.com but I want do career in electronics. Is there any option or course availabel from basic to advance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?