27th February 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can an Automobile Diploma student get into Mechanical through JELET?

can an automobile diploma student get into mechanical through jelet?

Related Questions:
  1. Can an Automobile Diploma student get into Mechanical through JELET? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  3. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  4. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  5. When is JELET counseling held and where? How many seats are available in Mechanical and Automobile?
  6. B.E in automobile after completing diploma in Mechanical? Scope of doing B.E in automobile?
  7. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  8. Generally at what time WBJEE and JELET forms are released?
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  11. Is it necessary to qualify HSC or Diploma student can also appear in JELET?
  12. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  13. Can I become a Mechanical Engineer in Automobile Sector being a Diploma student? -- [New]
  14. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  15. How to get a seat in JELET exam? I have passed diploma
  16. Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering?
  17. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  18. What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile
28th February 2011, 10:45 AM
goldin

Default Re: Can an Automobile Diploma student get into Mechanical through JELET?

automobile and mechanical are similar so you can get into mechanical otherwise there is an automobile engineering also you can study.
1st March 2011, 04:38 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can an Automobile Diploma student get into Mechanical through JELET?

Dear friend,

Yes, a diploma student from automobile background can pursue graduation course in mechanical engineering.

The JELET exam questions are based on the stream that has been studied in the diploma course. So one can change the stream in graduation after diploma.

After cracking the JELET exam, one can go for the mechanical engineering degree in a college according to the rank of the entrance exam.

All the best!!
5th March 2011, 04:06 PM
ac1989

From the attached file you will get all the information
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DIPLOMA - DEGREE - JELET 2009.pdf(72.9 KB, 122 views)
16th April 2011, 12:58 AM
Taurus007

hii

an Automobile Diploma student get into Mechanical through JELET
Yes, a diploma student from automobile background can pursue graduation course in mechanical engineering.
The JELET exam questions are based on the stream that has been studied in the diploma course. So one can change the stream in graduation after diploma.
automobile and mechanical are similar so you can get into mechanical otherwise there is an automobile engineering also you can study.

good luck
14th July 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

can i change automobile stream into mechanicnal during lateral entry in west bengal (2012)
14th July 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Can i study BTech Mechanical now after completing diploma in Automobile ?
19th January 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I read in btech electrical after completing electronics and telecommuniction in diploma
25th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

can an computer science diploma student get into electronics and telecommunication through JELET?
15th May 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I am computer science diploma student can I get into electronics and telecommunication through JELET?
20th November 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

iam completed diploma in automobile enginnering and i go to study b.tech mechanical what do you say
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?