27th May 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering?

I intend to do Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engg. from technologically advanced countries. Please advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  2. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  3. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  6. Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  8. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  9. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  10. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  11. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  12. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  13. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  14. Is it possible to do diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  15. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  16. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  18. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
27th May 2015, 01:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering?

Both Diploma in Automobile Engineering and Diploma in Mechanical Engineering branches are the top most branches in Diploma course. You can pursue Diploma in any branch in which you are interested. To be eligible to pursue Diploma course, you must have completed 10th standard from a recognised board and to get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations Board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
28th May 2015, 11:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is better between diploma in Automobile or Mechanical engineering?

Both Automobile and Mechanical are very good branches of engineering with an evergreen demand. Automobile is considered a sub-branch of mechanical engineering. You should go for the branch in which you are interested. Automobile basically deals with the study and functioning of automobiles while mechanical engineering deals in various sectors involving motion or mechanics. So, analyze your future goals, your interest and then choose the branch. However, it is better to go for mechanical since you will get idea of various sectors under it. As you are undertaking diploma course, so you will know the fundamentals of various fields. Later on, when you pursue higher studies you can choose the field in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?