8th February 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com student apply for MA Economics at JNU, Delhi? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Com and want to study MA Economics from JNU, Delhi. Can I apply for MA Economics at JNU? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for JNU MA Economics entrance examination?
  2. Syllabus of M.Sc(Economics) entrance exam conducted by JNU and Delhi School of Economics?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  5. Eligibility to apply for M.A economics for JNU entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Syllabus of Delhi School of Economics and JNU M.A.(Economics) entrance exams?
  8. What is the syllabus for entrance exam of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics and JNU
  9. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  10. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  11. Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?
  12. JNU M.A in Linguistics and M.A in Economics Entrance Exam - Good material, books and coaching classess in Delhi, Noida?
  13. What is the syllabus for Delhi School of Economics and JNU entrance exam for pursuing M.A in Economics
  14. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  15. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  16. What is the criteria of sociology M.A entrance in JNU? Can a student with physics honors graduation apply for it?
  17. Eligibility to study Economics Honours in Delhi University for 12th PCM with Economics candidate? Best of 4 subjects considerable for admission?
  18. Admission criteria of JNU for MA History?
9th February 2017, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com student apply for MA Economics at JNU, Delhi? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Com and want to study MA Economics from JNU, Delhi. Can I apply for MA Economics at JNU? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
No, B.Com candidates are not eligible for M.A in Economics.

Eligibility criteria for M.A in Economics:-

1)Those candidates who have completed BA in Economics from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in Economics course.

2)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?