8th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?

I have done graduation from MDU. Can i be eligible for MA economics from JNU?

Related Questions:
  1. Is JNU providing admission form for PG in economics?
  2. Does JNU offers graduation course in Economics after 12th science?
  3. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  4. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  5. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  6. JNU MA in economics: admission details, number of seats, infrastructure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. JNU M.A in economics admission syllabus?
  8. Graduation from JNU having percentage in 12th between 80-90?
  9. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  10. Can i be eligible for admission in PG course from MDU? I want to take admission in PG course distance learning from MDU
  11. What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?
  12. M.A in Economics from JNU after B.A (Prog.) from DU with main subject as Economics?
  13. What should be the aggregate marks in graduation for M.A Economics entrance exam in JNU?
  14. Results of MA Economics entrance exam of JNU and Madras School of Economics out?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in JNU to study M.A.(Economics) after completing B.A. from Delhi University?
  16. Admission procedure and important dates for MA(Economics) correspondence course from DU/JNU etc?
  17. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  18. Date of sale of application forms for PG course in Economics? What is the admission procedure?
8th September 2015, 11:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have completed graduation degree in Economics then you are eligible for M.A in Economics.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Economics from a recognized university are eligible to do masters degree in M.A in Economics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
9th September 2015, 10:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i applicable for MA economics admission in JNU after MDU graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For the JNU M.A economics the eligibility will be a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in the following subjects: Economics (Hons.) with Mathematics as subsidiary subject, Mathematics (Hons.) with Economics as a subsidiary subject; or Statistics (Hons.) with Mathematics and Economics as subsidiary subjects. Admission will be denied to candidates who fail to meet the above eligibility criteria. You can also check the details in the following website:
http://www.jnu.ac.in/Admission/Prospectus2015.pdf.
9th September 2015, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

MDU is a recognized university and if you have got good academic credentials then surely you will get admission in JNU for M.A Economics. Admission in a reputed university like JNU is based on merit and you have to be very good in academics to get admission.

If you have good marks in graduation then you have good chance of clearing cut off marks for admission in JNU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?