12th February 2012, 12:21 PM
anil sharma.

Can a B.Pharm student apply for air force?

can b.pharmacy student apply for air-force,i am so confused please suggest me.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Commerce student be eligible to apply for Navy and Air Force?
  2. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. Can I apply for Air Force being a candidate from Bi.P.C stream?
  5. How can I join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT
  6. Eligibility to apply in Indian Air Force for a B.Sc student who have -1.5D eyesight? -- [New]
  7. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  8. Possible to apply for Air Force in studying in12th?
  9. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  10. How to join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year
  11. Can BCS student apply for Flying or Technical stream in Air Force?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I join Air Force having completed ECE? Which posts can I apply in Air Force?
  14. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate from BCA course?
  15. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  16. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Can a candidate of B-Pharmacy course be eligible to apply for Air Force?
  18. Which are the fields in Indian Air Force for Girls? How to apply for the post?
15th February 2012, 09:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Pharm student apply for air force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil sharma. View Post
can b.pharmacy student apply for air-force,i am so confused please suggest me.
send details on my email id..
In Indian Air Force, there is no specific category or posts for candidates belonging to Pharmacy but being a graduate, you may definitely apply for the Ground Duty Branch of Indian Air Force which comprise of Administrative Department, Logistics Department, Accounts Department etc.

To be considered eligible for this particular branch of Indian Air Force, you must have scored 60% in your qualifying exam. Since you not from commerce background, you will not be considered eligible for the Accounts Branch but can apply for Administrative and Logistics Department. Apart from having qualified graduation with 60% marks, you must have attained the age of 20 years and must not be over 23 years.

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above, you will have to qualify Air Force Common Admission Test conducted by the Air Force Selection Board and the notification for the same is usually issued in the month of December as well as in June every year.

For further information, refer to www.careerairforce.nic.in
15th February 2012, 11:05 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Yes, a b.Pharma Students apply for Indian Airforce

For this here i give details information:-

You join as an Officer and Airman.....

More details see:-

http://careerairforce.nic.in/
25th February 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I am girl and I am B pharm graduate. I would to join in IAF to become a fighter pilot or in INA ezhimala to become a Navy officer
25th February 2019, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I am a girl and a b pharm graduate. I would like to become a fighter pilot in Indian Airforce or In Navy as an officer
So i would like to join in IAF academy or INA ezhimala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?