17th July 2017, 11:07 AM
Ayesha aiddiqa

Can a B.Pharmacy holder study Diploma in Gynecologist and Obstetrics course? What should I do for it?

I have completed B.Pharmacy and now want to study Diploma in Gynecologist and Obstetrics. Am I eligible to study this course? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS with Obstetrics & Gynaecology in Abroad?
  2. Can a BHMS holder study PG Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Procedure to get admission in best colleges?
  3. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course being a B.A.M.S graduate?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for Obstetric course? Can I apply for it while pursuing B.Pharmacy?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of this Diploma course?
  6. Can I do DGO or MD in Gynaecology?
  7. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor?
  9. Possibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics for BAMS graduate?
  10. How to prepare for entrance exam of Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynecology & Obstetrics course if got 69% in 12th with Science (Biology) stream? What should I do for it and when to apply for it?
  12. Eligibility to study MD in Gynaecology and Obstetrics in Abroad for BAMS Doctor? Best course to study in Abroad among MPH, DGO and Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  13. List of Post Graduate Diploma courses in Obstetrics and Gynecology for MBBS holder? Entrance exam and syllabus of entrance exam?
  14. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  15. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  16. Detailed admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for MBBS graduate of Kasturba Medical College?
  17. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study Electronics Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
9th August 2017, 10:47 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a B.Pharmacy holder study Diploma in Gynecologist and Obstetrics course? What should I do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayesha aiddiqa View Post
I have completed B.Pharmacy and now want to study Diploma in Gynecologist and Obstetrics. Am I eligible to study this course? What should I do for it?
Sorry, to inform you that after completing B.Pharmacy you are not allowed to apply for diploma in gynecology and Obstetrics because qualification required to apply for gynecologist course is MBBS from government recognized institute.

Courses where you can go after B.Pharmacy:-

>> M.SC Pharmaceutical chemistry.

>> Drug store management course.

>> Courses in clinical research.

>> Master of Pharmacy.

>> Management program in pharmacy.

>>Post graduate diploma in clinical trial management.
3rd July 2019, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Pharmacy holder study Diploma in Gynecologist and Obstetrics course? What should I do for it?

I have completed in 6 years Doctor of pharmacy courses i am interested joining post graduated diploma courses , I am eligible are not once tell mam/sir
5th January 2021, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can i do diploma in gynaecology after diploma in pharmacy ?
22nd March 2022, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i do gynecology after completion of bpharmacy
22nd July 2023, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

After d pharmacy can I do gynecologist diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?