10th September 2011, 02:13 PM

Can a candidate be eligible to join Engineering after securing 33 marks in EAMCET and 48.4% in Intermediate?

sir my sister got 33marks in emcet and she got 48.4%in intermediat she can elegible to join in engeneering

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech for a BC-E female candidate who has scored 38 marks in EAMCET and 894 marks in Intermediate?
  2. Am I eligible for top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 91 marks in EAMCET?
  3. How to join engineering after passing in intermediate but failing in EAMCET?
  4. Am I eligible to attend EAMCET exam after scoring 492 total in intermediate
  5. Can I apply for EAMCET now if I passed my intermediate 6 years back with 48%?
  6. Chances to study Engineering for a candidate with 24 marks in Maths of 12th AHSEC?
  7. What is the required percentage of marks for intermediate to join EAMCET?
  8. Can i get government seat in medicine after securing 455/600 and 821/1000 in intermediate and 49 marks in EAMCET?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for EAMCET if I have failed and cleared the subjects before? -- [New]
  10. Being non domicile can I get MBBS seat through EAMCET 2015?
  11. Am I eligible to write EAMCET?
  12. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  13. Am I eligible for top 5 colleges for the ECE group after scoring 95.5% in intermediate and 91 marks in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which engineering college in Visakhapatnam I can get admission for B.Tech course? I scored 73 marks in EAMCET and I belong to SC categories
  15. Can I get entry into CA IPC without CPT? I have completed executive MBA first class for EIILM University
  16. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th?
  17. Eligibility criteria for EAMCET after passing schooling from UP in CBSE board?
  18. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) if scored 60 marks in EAMCET and secured 71% in 12th being a Female OC candidate?
10th September 2011, 05:37 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a candidate be eligible to join Engineering after securing 33 marks in EAMCET and 48.4% in Intermediate?

The minimum eligibility to get admission in Engineering is to have 50% marks in intermediate and class 10.
It seems that your daughter has a much less percentage.
Therefore it doesn't possible for her to get selected even if she is able to qualify the exam.
She will have much more problems in her future life as the companies demand an average of 60% throughout the carrier.
Thank you.
11th September 2011, 01:00 PM

Default Re: Can a candidate be eligible to join Engineering after securing 33 marks in EAMCET and 48.4% in Intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BITAN GHOSH View Post
The minimum eligibility to get admission in Engineering is to have 50% marks in intermediate and class 10.
It seems that your daughter has a much less percentage.
Therefore it doesn't possible for her to get selected even if she is able to qualify the exam.
She will have much more problems in her future life as the companies demand an average of 60% throughout the carrier.
Thank you.
there is chance to join in betch or not there sir
11th September 2011, 01:10 PM

now there is any possible to join in engeeniring sir because some colleges are saying that 45% will eligible after some days that notificating will come u can wait for that
13th September 2011, 05:49 PM

sir igot 48.4%in intermediat and emcet marks 33 can u plz let me know it is eligible or not some are telling 45% will eligile wait for fue days notification will come wat should i do now plz ans me urgent sir plz
13th May 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir igot 33marks in eamcet&my inter percentage is92%.now am qualify to the eamcet? or not?
11th May 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have scored 36 marks in eamcet and 61% in inter 10 2 is their any posibulity to join btec
13th May 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

how can i join engineering when i failed in eamcet or any other job oriented courses please reply sir
1st July 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I had secured over 57% with one backlog in intermediate and 38marks in eamcet. So, am I eligible for engineering?
9th June 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

i had secure over 90percent in intermediate and 35 marks in eamcet so,iam eligible for engineering?
21st June 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have score 53% in intermediate n 79.13% in high school by U P board...can i join any engineering college...
29th June 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir my son failed in inter II year one subject, how can get Engineering or any professional equivalent engineering please guide me.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?