13th April 2013, 08:37 PM
1@23

Can I get entry into CA IPC without CPT? I have completed executive MBA first class for EIILM University

i am comleted executive mba first class for eillm university,can i addmission direct entry to ca ipc without cpt

25th June 2014, 01:35 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get entry into CA IPC without CPT? I have completed executive MBA first class for EIILM University

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1@23 View Post
i am comleted executive mba first class for eillm university,can i addmission direct entry to ca ipc without cpt
If you have completed bachelor degree course with above 60% percentage of marks than your directly eligible for CA Intermediate course after completing MBA Executive course.

ICAI ( Institute of Chartered Accountant of India ). It is a professional course. The duration of the course has been for four years and the course is divided into three levels, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.

Eligibility Criteria for CA Course:-

~In order to join in Foundation course, then the candidate should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
~In order to join in Intermediate course, then the candidate should have passed in bachelor degree course from recognized university

Percentage of marks required for CA Intermediate :-

~Student who belongs from commerce stream, then the candidate should be score minimum 55% percentage of marks. ~Student who belongs from Science stream, then the candidate should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks.

So, If you have satisfied the eligibility criteria then you are directly eligible for the ICWAI Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?