31st October 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam is held by NASA after completion of 10th standard? When this exam will be held?

Which entrance exam is held by NASA after completion of 10th standard? When this exam will be held? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful for me if you can clear my complete doubts as soon as possible.

Thanks!

31st October 2015, 03:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is held by NASA after completion of 10th standard? When this exam will be held?

For your kind information i want to tell you that NASA does not conduct any entrance exam.

If you are interested to join NASA then you should be creative and extraordinary.

You simply have to wait for the announcement of the recruitment by NASA.

For getting a job chance in NASA you must have to fulfill below given eligibility criteria :

** You should have degree of B.E/B.Tech with minimum 65% marks

** Your Age must not be more than 36 years.

** Relaxation of age will be as per provided by central government rules.

So it is clear from the eligibility criteria that after completing your 10th class you are not eligible to apply in NASA.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your graduation with maximum practical knowledge and apply for the job whenever vacancy released.
31st October 2015, 03:42 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam is held by NASA after completion of 10th standard? When this exam will be held?

After passing 10th standard you have to pass 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with good marks from recognized Board of education. After that you have t pass JEE or any other reputed engineering engineering entrance exam for admission in Space Science courses.

Basic requirements for all NASA AST positions :

~ You have to passed a bachelor 's degree with major study in an appropriate field of Engineering, Physical science, life science, etc.

So, after 10th there is no such exam which NASA conduct. If you want to join NASA then minimum qualification has to be a bachelor degree in concerned field.

For more information log on to : https://www.nasa.gov/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NASA ELIGIBILITY.pdf(98.3 KB, 22 views)
31st October 2015, 04:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes , NASA conducts many exams every for the entry of aspiring candidates.

One of the contest is NASA space settlement contest.

Eligibility criteria is:

A candidate must be citizen of US
Must have earned and must maintain a minimum Emulative 3.0 GPA or 4.0.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?