30th November 2017, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEE main and advanced exam in 2018 being a student of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani?

Can I apply for JEE MAIN AND ADVANCED 2018 Being a student of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back on this soon as possible. Thank you!

1st December 2017, 06:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE main and advanced exam in 2018 being a student of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani?

Yes definitely, you can appear in JEE Mains and Advanced exam in 2018 if you have passed your 12th standard from open school. Open school certificates are also recognised by most of the institutes hence you are eligible to appear in the exam with this open school certificate.
Once you pass your JEE mains exam and Secure good rank only then you will be eligible to appear in advanced exam.
1st December 2017, 07:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEE main and advanced exam in 2018 being a student of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani?

Aspirants who have passed their 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks are eligible to appear in JEE Mains examination. As you have passed your 12th standard from open school hence you can appear in this exam because open school certificates are also recognised.
1st December 2017, 09:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for JEE Main and Advanced examination in 2018 after completion of your 12th standard from Haryana Open School, Bhiwani. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board are eligible to apply for JEE Main examination. Candidates who have appeared, qualified and secured less than 2,00,000 rank in JEE Main examination are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced examination.
2nd December 2017, 10:55 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for JEE Main and JEE Advanced Exam, you must be appearing in 12th standard or you have passed it with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as your primary subjects.

There is no such percentage criteria to appear for JEE Main Exam as appearing candidates are also eligible to appear for this exam.

After appearing in JEE Main Exam and qualifying it, you will be eligible to apply for JEE Advanced Exam.

Without passing JEE Main Exam, you cannot appear for JEE Advanced Exam.

So, if you are possessing Physics, Chemistry, Maths subject in 12th standard of Haryana Open School, Bhiwani, then you can apply for JEE Main Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?