12th September 2013, 03:02 PM

Can girls study for aeronautical engineering?

Girls can study the aeronautical engineering? Is there any scope for them?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  3. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  4. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  5. Can girls study for aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  6. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  7. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Is it true that boys are preferred more than girls for Aeronautical Engineering placements?
  9. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  10. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  12. With an eye site of -2 do I have an opportunity to study in Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Is Aeronautical Engineering suitable for girls? Can girls get placed in good companies after that?
  14. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  16. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  17. What is the qualification to study for Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
6th August 2015, 08:00 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls study for aeronautical engineering?

Yes, Girls also study the aeronautical engineering.

Aeronautical engineers work with all kinds of aircraft - from gliders to space shuttles.

They can design, develop, or help manufacture aircraft - including rockets and spacecraft.

Many engineers specialize in one area, like structural design, navigation systems, or manufacturing techniques.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?