13th April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What are the facilities provided to A.S.I in CID Mumbai? How much is the salary?

Can you tell me what are the facilities provided to A.S.I in CID Mumbai? How much is the salary?

thanks

22nd June 2011, 11:45 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: What are the facilities provided to A.S.I in CID Mumbai? How much is the salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you tell me what are the facilities provided to A.S.I in CID Mumbai? How much is the salary?

thanks
Dear Friend,

All facilities are give to the ASI in CID which are available to an govt employe of his status.

The facilities are in general such as DA, CA, HRA, Ration, Conveyance, medical, canteen and pension.

ASI comes in Pay band 2 and the salary starts from Rs 9300/- 34,800/.

Regards,

Ramjash
15th August 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the facilities provided to A.S.I in CID Mumbai? How much is the salary?

RESPECTED SIR
MY NAME IS IMTIAZ SIDDIQUI I M GRADUATE IN COMMERCE I CAN BE ELIGIBLE FOR INSPECTOR IN CID
WHAT EXAM WE HAVE TO GIVE WHICH TYPE OF QUESTION ASK IN EXAM SEND ME ASTUDY MATERIAL
SO I REQUEST YOU PLEASE SEND MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
12th April 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, What type of questions asked in cid exams.. Please sir I request you to please send me a study material on my email..

My email is:- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?