6th February 2017, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Can a Hotel Management completed candidate get work visa of foreign countries if suffering from color blindness?

Hello sir, I am studying Hotel Management course and I am suffering from color blindness too. Am I able to get work visa of foreign countries?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Foreign countries for Hotel Management? Best place to work?
  2. Selection in Merchant Navy for a candidate suffering Color Blindness?
  3. Is there any scope for visiting foreign countries after getting hotel management job? -- [New]
  4. Is there any job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  5. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  6. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  8. Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?
  9. Can I work in European countries after completing BSc Tourism and Hotel management?
  10. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. Short term courses in Germany with scholarship?
  12. How to get employed in Foreign countries after MBBS from India? Value of Indian MBBS in foreign?
  13. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  14. Job in foreign countries after M.Sc in computers?
  15. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  16. What is the future of M.A in Hindi after scoring 53%?
  17. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  18. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?