5th June 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in CMA Inter of December with 2 supplementary in BCom final year?

Sir, I want to give CMA Inter exam. But I am having 2 supplementary in BCom final year. So, Can I attempt December CMA Inter exam? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
6th June 2018, 11:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in CMA Inter of December with 2 supplementary in BCom final year?

Yes, you can apply for CMA inter exam if you clear your B.Com final year without any backlogs.

CMA (Cost Management Accounting) is a course which has 3 stages like foundation, intermediate and final.

The eligibility required for intermediate course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education from any recognized board and hould have completed foundation course. OR
The candidate should have studied any graduation level degree in any stream except fine arts from any recognized university.

Since you have 2 supplementary, you need to clear them before the December exam otherwise you'll not be eligble for attending the CMA Inter exam.

For more detailed information visit the official website of ICMAI.
6th August 2019, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in CMA Inter of December with 2 supplementary in BCom final year?

I am b.com student have one backlog and i will complete my backlog this November can i register in January and write exam in june attempt?
23rd October 2021, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

If I don't give bcom 3rd sem exam due to some reasons then will it affect in CMA and finding jobs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?