9th February 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my Diploma if I discontinued after the 5th semester? What is the procedure to do so?

Respected Sir, I had discontinued my Diploma after completing the 5th semester and now I want to complete it so I want to know can I complete my Diploma if I discontinued after the 5th semester? What is the procedure to do so? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete my Graduation (BBM) from Karnataka if I discontinued after the 4th semester with backlogs?
  2. What should I do to complete my diploma course if I discontinued it 3 years before from Anna University?
  3. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  4. What should I do if I want to continue doing graduation if I have discontinued diploma course?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  6. Can I get scholarship after completing diploma 5th semester with 98?
  7. Is there any college from where I can complete my diploma in EEE?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 5th semester of B.Tech course with an age of 22 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  11. Can I get a job in Navy after scoring 66.82% in 5th semester of Mechanical Engineering diploma
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  13. Procedure to appear for internship or training at BHEL during 5th semester?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  15. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last 15 years solved question papers for 5th semester Diploma in Civil Engineering of KGP
  17. Can I appear in final semester exam having discontinued B.Com after 1st semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. B.Sc in Computer science after discontinued diploma?
21st February 2017, 10:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my Diploma if I discontinued after the 5th semester? What is the procedure to do so?

Yes, you can complete your Diploma which you have discontinued after 5th semester only if the maximum duration of the course from the date you have taken admission in the course is not completed. The maximum duration of Diploma course is 6 years. So, if the 6 years duration from the date you have taken admission in Diploma course is not over then, you are eligible to complete your Diploma course by contacting your respective college principal.
31st May 2019, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I complete my Diploma if I discontinued after the 5th semester? What is the procedure to do so?

After 10th, I have joined in diploma in mechanical, due to some problems I discontinued my course, Is there is any chance to do my higher studies? Or possibility to do some other courses?
1st March 2020, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

I complete 1st and 2nd semister and 1year i stopped my studies now again i want to continue my 3 rd semister so what i have to do for that
16th July 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I had started my diploma in civil engineering in 2015 wit government seat n had to discontinue it after completing 3rd sem due to personal reasons is there any possibility of continuing it 4th sem plz do answer
5th August 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

It's been almost 23 years and I have not completed my 2nd year diploma two subjects due to some problems, but I have completed my 1st and 2nd year subjects.
Is there any other alternate way to get my diploma completed. I really need it to continue and do my graduation in mech. Engineering
24th October 2021, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

I discontinued my diploma in 6th semester on 2019.
Now i want study at London.
What are they procedures ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?