24th July 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for ITO entrance exam after completing graduation final exam(Commerce)? What is the syllabus of it?

Hi i jyouti complete my graduation final exams recently relates the commerce department.. Can i appear the ITO entrance exams ? What is the syllabus relates the entrance exams? Plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of ITO exam? When and where should I register myself for ITO exam?
  2. Syllabus and Eligibilty criteria for ITO examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  4. Guidance regarding ITO being a candidate having completed ICWAI Inter and pursuing final year?
  5. What is the date of submission of forms of ITO and ITI exam? What is the qualification required?
  6. Age limit criteria and syllabus of ITO exam?
  7. Dates of the upcoming ITO exam? While pursuing CA-IPCC can I appear for ITO exam?
  8. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  9. How should I prepare for income tax officer? I am doing B.Com(Tax) final year
  10. How to join CDAC classes after completing graduation in BCS? Date of the entrance exam, syllabus and books to be referred?
  11. Procedure to become an ITO after completion of B.Com course?
  12. What is the qualification needed to become an ITO officer?
  13. What is the qualification needed to be an ITO officer?
  14. What is the qualification needed to become an ITO officer? I am doing CA
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  16. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  17. Syllabus and Tips to prepare for MIB Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation?
  18. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam? -- [New]
16th October 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear for ITO entrance exam after completing graduation final exam(Commerce)? What is the syllabus of it?

Im in 1puc i can write d cat orany related to commerce entarnce exams and i course in 1puc is B.S.B.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?