2nd February 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for MA History entrance exam being in final year of BA History degree course?

I'm in my final year of BA History being my core subject and want to give entrance exam for MA History this year. Can I give it or whether I should first complete my BA final year then give it?

14th February 2018, 06:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MA History entrance exam being in final year of BA History degree course?

The eligibility criteria for Master of Arts entrance exam:

>>Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree or pursuing final year of bachelor's degree are eligible for MA entrance exam.

You are eligible for MA entrance exam in final year of bachelor's degree.
14th February 2018, 09:05 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for MA History entrance exam being in final year of BA History degree course?

You can appear for Master of Arts in History entrance examination while pursuing final year of Bachelor of Arts in History degree course.

The criteria is that candidate should be either graduation passed or pursuing in final year of bachelor's degree to apply for MA History exam.
20th February 2018, 10:08 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm in my final year of BA History being my core subject and want to give entrance exam for MA History this year. Can I give it or whether I should first complete my BA final year then give it?
If you are in the Final year BA course than you can apply for the MA history entrance tests.

Different universities have different eligibility criteria, but final year graduation students can definitely apply for it.

Few Universities may ask for minimum percentage of marks in BA like 50 percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?