20th April 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study PhD in History in India?

Sir/Madam,
I have completed my Master's Degree in History with 68% of marks. Now after completing the Master's degree I want to do PhD in History. So it should be your kindness if you tell me about the entrance exams for getting admission in PhD in History course in India? Kindly tell me immediately.

21st April 2016, 08:28 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study PhD in History in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I have completed my Master's Degree in History with 68% of marks. Now after completing the Master's degree I want to do PhD in History. So it should be your kindness if you tell me about the entrance exams for getting admission in PhD in History course in India? Kindly tell me immediately.
You have completed a masters degree in History with 68% marks so you can do a Ph.D course in History.

If you can qualify in the UGC NET exam then you are eligible to get admission in Ph.D course for History subject.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for the UGC NET exam.

There are no age criteria for NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?