24th August 2010, 03:44 PM
saife_11furqan

Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?

i want to know after qualifying net exam is this easy to get a job in a government college .the fact is that i want a government job in my home town srinagar and if i qualify this net exam will it be easy for me to get one.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs related to MSc Biotech field? Is it possible to get a government job without qualifying the NET exam?
  2. What are the scholarships am I eligible to get after qualifying NET exam? -- [New]
  3. What is the process of getting a job after qualifying NET exam?
  4. Will there be any Government Job Opportunities after qualifying in GATE Exam? Is this possible to do Ph.D after qualifying in GATE Exam?
  5. Can I get job in government college after qualifying NET or I have to give another exam?
  6. Can I become a Lecturer in Mumbai University having 5 years of Teaching experience in Distance Education Graduation and PG centres after completing Post Graduation being a Special Backward Class candidate?
  7. Lecturer jobs in Zoology after M.Sc and Ph.D?
  8. Best options after graduation in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry and post graduation in M.Sc Zoology with 90.4% along with 4 gold medals?
  9. Which field is better for me after passing B.Tech with 66%
  10. Is there any scope for government job in Delhi after qualifying M.A Punjab in first division and UGC NET
  11. Should I prepare for NET exam or do M.Ed after completing B.Ed? How much will be my salary if I do M.Com+B.Ed+NET(Exam cleared)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it good to appear for NET after M.Com and can I get job immediately after qualifying NET?
  13. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  14. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  15. What are the steps which I need to follow up to get the government job?
  16. Is it possible to get a government job after qualifying NET examination? I have done MCA from Sikkim Manipal university
  17. How can I get lecturer job after qualifying NET exam
  18. What should I do after completion of B.E in CSE to get a government job?
7th April 2011, 04:45 PM
m.a

Default Re: Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?

Hi, freind,

it is very easy, to get govt. job after passing net exam. because this test is based on national level.

Best of luck.
27th April 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will if be easy for me to get a government job after qualifying NET exam?

Hi this is Ram krishna singh.I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
2nd June 2011, 01:06 PM
charugarg

hi friend,
yes if you clear the net exam you will surely get the govt job. If you clear the LS (lecturer ship) NET then you can apply as lecturer in any of the college with respect to your field . and your score is eligible everywhere also in your hometown
you can also apply there in any research center or in any of the govt. college
like govt medical college srinagar
women college srinagar
18th April 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

if i passed the net exam,is it possible for me to get a govt job in my home country,kottayam ,kerala
25th July 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

can i to be a professor after clearing the NET exam without M.fil and phd
25th July 2012, 02:58 PM
sheelasnj

yes if you clear the net exam you will surely get the govt job. If you clear the LS (lecturer ship) NET then you can apply as lecturer in any of the college with respect to your field . and your score is eligible everywhere also in your hometown
you can also apply there in any research center or in any of the govt. college
like govt medical college srinagar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?