3rd July 2012, 09:51 AM
wilsonr341

How to do B.A in English Literature from Nagpur University after passing B.A from Mumbai

Sir,
I have passed BA from Mumbai- Hindi Vidyapeet. I want to do additional BA in ENglish Literature from Nagpur University. Can I do the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  3. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  4. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  5. How to do B.Ed in Gujarat? I have completed D.Ed and B.A in English Literature with 43%
  6. How to do LLM from Nagpur University? I have done my LLB from Mumbai University
  7. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  8. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  9. UGC NET SET coaching classes for English Literature in Mumbai
  10. Am I eligible for PhD from Mumbai University having 46% in MA? -- [New]
  11. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  12. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  13. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  14. How to join M.Phil and Ph.D course after doing PG in English Language and Literature from MG University Kerala?
  15. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  16. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  17. List of colleges offering B.A English Literature under S.V University(Tirupati)?
  18. How to do Ph.D in English Literature form North maharashtra?
8th March 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.A in English Literature from Nagpur University after passing B.A from Mumbai

what the process for doing additional b.a.in english from nagpur university
18th June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.A in English Literature from Nagpur University after passing B.A from Mumbai

sir i have passed B.A. FOR UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN TO HINDILIT. POLIT.SC.AND GEOG. NOW I WANT TO DO additional B.A. FOR ENGLISH PLEASE TELL ME CAI I DO
28th August 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

which documents are required to the addmission for additional ba in english
15th December 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

can i make additional b.a. in eng. literature from nagpur university, when i am b.sc. in biology.
6th January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir
My graduation was completed in open university as a gernalism.
I am interested in additional b.a. in English literature. can I do this?
20th January 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

i want the course structure for BA in english literature
16th August 2014, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A. from rajasthan university can l make additional B.A. in mathematics although i am( 10 2) with maths
24th September 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am BCOMB.ED I want to do BA additional in English from Nagpuruniversity kindly suggest the course books and guidance
10th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am passing B.A.in 2014 & i want to do now additional English Literature so i want to information about the exam
30th June 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

How can I do additional BA from nagpur University after completing graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?